Each year we print 25,000 copies of this annual Guide that provides useful information and advice to expatriates moving to the UK. We insert just under 7,000 copies into our sister publication, International HR Adviser, and our readers (International HR professionals) then request bulk copies for their expatriate employees.
The remaining 18,000 copies are then distributed via:
- Relocation agents and moving companies who place the Guide in their welcome packs
- All the Embassies & High Commissions in the UK
- Expatriate Clubs and Associations
- Expatriate Resource Centres
- Individual expatriates who request the Guide via our websites
- Expatriate Conferences & Exhibitions, and at Expatriate networking events
The Guide has been published for 14 years and is a handy A5-sized glossy publication which covers useful topics including banking, driving in the UK, education, embassies & high commissions, expatriate clubs, healthcare, immigration & visas, insurance, residential lettings, serviced apartments, taxation, travel in London and the UK, and useful numbers.